Skip to main content

Nutrition Services

My School Bucks

Great news!  We offer an exciting option to help make your life easier.  My School Bucks® is an online system that allows you to make deposits into your student’s school meal account.

My School Bucks® offers:

  • Safety.  Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
  • Convenience.  Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
  • Control
  •  Receive low-balance e-mail reminders (set your own limits).
  •  Monitor your student’s account balances online.
  •  View your student’s cafeteria purchases.
  • Efficiency.  Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
  • Flexibility
  • Make payments using your VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
  • Choose to have payments made automatically each month.
  • Deposit confirmations sent directly to your e-mail account.

Money deposited into My School Bucks® will usually arrive at the school by the next morning.  You can set your low-balance settings to remind you when it’s time to add more money, or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when your balance reaches the threshold you set.

My School Bucks® allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low-balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge.  A convenience fee may apply for payments to your student account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail  or call 1-855-832-5226.  

To get started,  go to our instruction pages in ENGLISH  or SPANISH.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights
regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:



Contact Us

Phone:   626-732-8057

Maria Calderon, Director

Amber Sanchez, Asst. Director

Yvonne Padilla, Secretary

Nutrition Services Logo